Just a note on my experience with Anderson Audiology, just recently, when the office has been “officially” closed, Darrell has come to the rescue, so to speak for my Mom. And as always. The staff at both here in Wytheville and in Dublin has been so very accommodating.
Many thanks for us in an “unhearing” time of our lives.- Annice R - Patient since 2012
I bought my first hearing aid in 1975 from what is now Anderson Hearing Aids and Sales. In the years between that time and now I have bought too many to count and all from the same people.
If I had not been completely satisfied with their product and services I would have found others and there are many, but I have found no one to compare to their quality.
Satisfaction, courtesy, quality, knowledge of product and hearing problems, and genuine caring for the person's well-being and ability to hear properly is why I stay and why I will continue to patronize Anderson Audiology.
I will highly recommend Anderson Audiology to anyone ... [the staff] will stand behind anything they sell and won't stop until you are satisfied.
Thank you,- Penny S - Patient since 1975
I would like to compliment on the courtesy and pleasant service. Anderson Audiology has always been able to help me at odd hours. Very accommodating.
Sincerely,- Helen H - Patient since 2012
I have been a customer of Anderson Audiology for about 15 years. I have enjoyed excellent service from Janice, Darrell and members of their staff during this time.
I would highly recommend Anderson Audiology to anyone needing hearing aids or help with hearing problems.- Alvin C - Patient since 2000
Over the past 20 years I have not been satisfied with my hearing aids or the dealers that sold them. That all changed when I found Anderson Audiology,
Anderson Audiology has a truly professional team that provides a complete examination, a complete evaluation and gives a very thorough explanation of your hearing needs. They will fit you with hearing aids that best serve your needs ... their follow-up evaluations are the best - the very best - that I have ever experienced.
Best of all I can hear now.- Wes F - Patient since 2011
We just wanted to thank you for your care. Wayne has gone to three different audiologists for his hearing. None of them have given him the care that you have. You have such patience with him. We will continue to see you in the future.
Thank you so much,- Mr. & Mrs. Wayne F - Patient since 2007
My hearing aids have made a world of difference to me. I have not had any problems getting use to them. I would recommend Anderson Audiology highly. Use to have the volume on the television set on 45 or 50, now it is on 20 to 25. I hear every word of hunting, fishing and NASCAR, even the honey-do list. I am so glad I found Anderson Audiology.- Roger S - Patient since 2013
For more than 25 years, I have known and had experience with Janice Anderson and for the latter part of these years with Darrell Anderson and Anderson Audiology.
Not only have I experienced and have been a client of this professional group, but also for my Mother. In addition, I have recommended Anderson Audiology to a number of friends. Both Dr. Anderson and Mr. Anderson, and their office staff have always been competent, professional and straight forward in their dealings with me and others that share their expertise.
In office visits, they “go the second mile” to make sure clients understand expectations from hearing devices, their limitations, as well as service provided and related financial matters.
It is indeed my pleasure to claim Anderson Audiology and staff as one of the very best business/medical related groups that I have experienced. I fully trust and recommend their honesty, expertise, and dependability.- Shirley M - Patient since 1997
Today I learned true caring and customer service. I learned in one hour and 40 minutes more about my hearing loss and my aids then I have in the 18 years I have been wearing them. I started in Maine being fitted for the aids and as I traveled around the US and needed service I was never afforded the care I received today. Here are the 10 things I learned today:
- Found out how bad my hearing is.
- How to read my hearing test.
- I’ve suffered through a bad fitted aid for a long time.
- The volume control I returned when I first received my new Siemens Pure 3 years ago, because I didn’t know how to use it and wasn’t told how to use it. I paid an extra $50.00 for a new one and now I know how it works.
- My click domes should be closed because of my hearing loss and what a difference this made, big improvement.
- There isn’t someone who doesn’t use the one size fits all when it comes to aids.
- There is someone who takes their time, reviewing my aids and listening to my questions and asking me questions.
- You asked me to come back next week is anything, anything at all felt uncomfortable.
- At the end of the visit I figured I was going to be hit hard for all this time and attention to detail but my goodness my fee was just so amazing I was dumbstruck.
- For once I didn’t cry because the service I received didn’t really adjust or help me (which I usually just figure is the status quo) but I cried because here is a guy who cares so much to take time and listen and explain and make it work for me.
I just can’t tell you how amazed I am at the care I received at Anderson Audiology. I wish I had met you at the beginning of my hearing aid experience but we all know all things happen for a reason. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh did I mention my husband will be forever grateful to you.
Sincerely,- J Walsh - September 20, 2013